Everyone loves trendy apparels, especially when they’re comfortable, eco-friendly and made by people who care about every thread and every stitch that comes into them! That’s why we have worked diligently to source the best apparels made with the people and the environment in mind.
All our cotton apparels are made from 100% organic and Fairtrade certified cotton, which allows cotton farmers and workers the ability to improve their financial stability and have more positive control over their lives.
We currently offer a wide range of cotton apparels and other products.
See our collections and shop today.
Each of our t-shirts comes in an awesome triangle tube packaging box.
WHY ORGANIC COTTON?
Here are seven reasons why we have gone organic and shunned conventional:
- We want to do our part in caring for our common home and our neighbours.
- Organic cotton crops not treated with pesticides, insecticides, herbicides or Genetically-Modified Organisms help conserve soil through crop rotation which also retains water more efficiently.
- Conventional cotton accounts for more than 25% of the world’s insecticide market and 10% of sales on global pesticides.
- Pesticides can be deadly to farmers and workers who breathe in the fumes.
- Pesticides seep into drinking water, lakes, rivers and waterways, which trickles down to foods, farm animals and even breast milk. This is responsible for causing cancer in adults and debilitating neurodevelopmental effects in children.
- Skin irritations, headaches and dizziness can be caused by the chemical residue trapped in the threads of cotton shirts.
- Farmers in developing countries face illness and bankruptcy as a result of conventional farming which often leads to suicide and destitute families.
We source our cotton from India by partnering with local organisations and manufacturers who utilise the efforts of local farmers. This allows us to improve their livelihoods by providing them with sustainable and profitable financial solutions.